Instructor for Short-Course: George Morse

I am a professor emeritus of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota.  From 2002 to 2007, I was the Associate Dean and Director for the University of Minnesota Extension and part of the leadership team which designed and implemented Minnesota Extension's 2004 move to a regional/county system.  Earlier in my career I was a professor of applied economics and Extension economist at South Dakota State University, Ohio State, and University of Minnesota. I also had a teaching and research appointment in community economic development, focusing on economic impact analysis and business retention and expansion strategies.   I enjoy teaching in an active learning mode and look forward to active discussion in this course. 

Before starting in Extension, I earned degrees at the University of Maine, Purdue, and University of Wisconsin.  Now my wife and I live in Cape Elizabeth on the coast of Maine and really enjoy Maine's four seasons, with opportunities to canoe, garden, bike, ski, and walk the beach all year round.  My CV is available at http://www.apec.umn.edu/people/EmeritiFacultyDirectory/GeorgeMorse/index.htm

If you have questions about this course, email me at morse001@umn.edu or give me a call at 207-799-1872.

This page contains a single entry by gw published on October 6, 2010 11:11 AM.

FAQs on Short-Course Options was the previous entry in this blog.

Short-Course "Exploring Specialization and Regional Delivery in Extension" is the next entry in this blog.