George Zimmerman's Bail Has Been Set in Martin Murder

George Zimmerman's bail has been set at $150,000.

This bail was set at a bond hearing in Florida. He will not be released today because the conditions for his bail still have to be worked out but he will leave jail soon.

At the hearing, Zimmerman made an apology to Trayvon Martin's family.

"I am sorry for the loss of your son," said Zimmerman in video from the hearing from ABC 7 News Chicago. "I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not."

In the court room, it appeared Zimmerman, the defendant, was wearing a bulletproof vest underneath his suit, according to ABC 7 News Chicago.

Zimmerman has to follow some rules put in place by Circuit Judge Kenneth R. Lester, Jr.
These rules include electronic monitoring GPS, no possession of firearms, no consumption of alcohol, and a curfew from 7 p.m. till 6 a.m.

He also can't contact the Martin Family directly or through an intermediary.

According to ABC 7 News, a photograph has been obtained on the same day as the hearing showing the back of Zimmerman's bloody head. This photo might be the first public evidence that backs up his account of the night.