Reschedule of Final Class due to Blizzard

Due to the snow emergency, many of you - if not all of you - will be unable to work together on your projects this weekend. I really do not want any of you trying to get together in this weather. In fact, let me just say this: Don't go out!!! Stay home and be safe, play board games, drink hot cocoa, make snow angels, write papers, study for finals, etc. Meanwhile, I've checked the finals schedule and there are only math finals scheduled at 1:30 on Thurs Dec 16. So:

I AM RESCHEDULING OUR FINAL CLASS TO THURS DEC 16 FROM 1:30-4:30.

You must be there.

If you have a math final at that time, let me know ASAP. Otherwise, I know some of you may have something planned on that date/time since we weren't originally scheduled to have class, but you'll need to reschedule whatever it is. Being present at the final class is MANDATORY.

So, we will not be having class on Tues. I repeat: No class on Tues Dec 14. You should use this time to work on your projects - the classroom will be open exclusively to you from 1:30-4:30 on Tues. And remember - no late projects will be accepted, so if you do not arrive to class with your 2 DVDs in hand ready to go, then you get NO POINTS for the final project.

On another note, I'll be emailing the score sheet for evaluating your teammates later this weekend. I'll also upload a copy of it to the blog. Each of you will need to hand in (or email) your score sheet to me by the start of class on Thurs or you will lose points!

This page contains a single entry by GiGi published on December 11, 2010 1:14 PM.

DIRECTIONS FOR USING iDVD was the previous entry in this blog.

Team Member Score Sheets is the next entry in this blog.