Live Music needed for Regis 10th Anniversary Community Open House Event on Friday,
November 8 between 6 and 10 PM
The Department of Art and Katherine E. Nash Gallery are looking for musicians to play live music at an event celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the Regis Center for Art. Specifically looking for lively and upbeat tunes of any genre for our visitors to jam to while taking in our many exhibitions and events.
• Music starts promptly at 6:00 PM and should continue for at least an hour - beyond that at the musician's discretion.
• Open to setting up a merchandise table on behalf of the musicians.
• Please be prepared to bring your own equipment and AV.
• Music will be located in the West Building of the Regis Center for Art.
• Will pay $50 per person (up to $250).
If interested please contact Kelsey Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a description of your music or your band and either a video or an mp3.
Deadline: Thursday, October 31, 2013