Recently in Ongoing Category

Piano Lessons

Seeking a piano teacher that is fun and good with kids to teach my 8 year old daughter weekly piano lessons. She's been taking piano for 2 years.

Please contact me to discuss potential times and location.

Eve
Cell: 612-382-7031 (call after 4pm on week days)

String Bass Teacher for In-Home Lessons

The David Thomas School of Music is looking for a double bass teacher for nearby students. We offer a unique and highly effective method based on apprenticeship.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a resume to info@davidthomasschoolofmusic.com.

Viola Teacher for In-Home Lessons

The David Thomas School of Music is looking for a viola teacher for nearby students. We offer a unique and highly effective method based on apprenticeship.

In-Home Piano Lessons

Seeking a teacher to come to our home in St. Louis Park and provide piano lessons to 5 1/2 year old. Weekly, 30 minute lessons.

Contact:
Jill
Phone: 612-327-9598
Email: jillrosenblattwolfe@yahoo.com

Voice Lessons for Adult Beginner

It's my New Year's resolution to learn six new songs to sing to my children at bedtime this year, and to not sound horrible doing so. I am seeking someone to work with me, perhaps every other week or once a month, to help improve my musicianship skills and gain some technique.

I work on the West Bank and live in Prospect Park. I am happy to meet in either location.

If you think this is the sort of challenge you would be interested in, please contact me:
Carrie Oelberger (coelberg@umn.edu)

Instructors for In-Home Lessons

The David Thomas School of Music is in immediate need of a clarinet teacher and a saxophone teacher (or someone who can teach both) for the Eden Prairie and Chaska/Chanhassen areas. We are also looking for a flute teacher for the Minneapolis area and an upright, orchestral bass teacher for a student in Eden Prairie.

If interested, please contact Tamara directly at 952-217-6631 or email a resume to info@davidthomasschoolofmusic.com.

Piano Instructor for Beginner

Piano Instructor wanted for 10 year old beginner level student.
Located in South Minneapolis on #21 bus line. Weekday evenings preferred.
Beginning in January.

Contact: Steff - yorek001@umn.edu

Urgently Needed: Organist or Pianist

Urgently Needed: Organist or pianist on an interim basis to play a potential 6 - 9 month series of traditional services at Our Savior's Lutheran Church, an ELCA congregation in Circle Pines. Liberal-minded ELCA Lutheran church located approximately 15 minutes from the University. From now thru as far as August 2015, play approximately two Sundays a month, and accompany two 90-minute choral rehearsal on Wednesday nights. Summer Sundays could include 2 - 4 Sundays a month, at the individual's discretion; choir in recess. Send curriculum vitae plus brief cover letter to bsanderson@oursaviorsonline.org or call (651) 302-5432. Pipe organ. Quality music. Good folks.

Children's Choir Assistant

I am looking for a children's choral assistant to help me on Wednesday evenings in Prior Lake from 5:30-7:30 beginning in January. This would be perfect for a student who would like to gain experience with students grades 1-8.

A $25 stipend per Wednesday is available.

It's ok if this person can only commit to a short period of time. If additional hours are needed for field experience, that can be arranged (we also have an adult choir, bell choir, preschool choir and contemporary worship team).

Contact...

Electric Guitar Lessons

Looking for someone to teach an 8 year old boy electric guitar lessons in Edina.
He is a beginner.

Contact Anne:
Anne.Tallman@gmail.com

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Ongoing category.

One Time Only is the previous category.

Paid is the next category.