The History of Porcelainism | Main | Storybook Princess

Alternate Ending

Download file

Stargirl and Leo had a unique relationship that sadly ended, and Stargirl disappeared. What do you think would have happened with the two characters after the book ends? What do you think would happen if they ever ran in to eachother years later. How do you think Leo would remember Stargirl in the future? How about how Stargirl would remember Leo?

Posted by at April 30, 2006 7:35 PM | Stargirl

I think that he would thank her for being unique, and not like the "other" girls in his school. It is important to be unique. I bet that she taught him some very important life lessons....she is a very influencial type of person.

Posted by: Beth Sorensen at May 1, 2006 12:29 PM

I think both characters would look upon each other with kindness and good memories. They shared a unique relationship and it affected them both greatly.

Posted by: Christine Schmitt at May 1, 2006 2:56 PM

I think that both would appreciate each other on some sort of level. I dont think that Stargirl would be quite the same, but I think that she would be able to remember all the memories her and Leo had shared. As for Leo, I think that he would look back on everything and truly appreciate her and everything he had learned from her. I dont think that he would worry so much about what everyone thought about him. I dont think that they would get back together, but I do think they would remember what they learned from each other.

Posted by: Kristin Bochler at May 1, 2006 4:51 PM

Even though they parted ways at the end of the book, I still think that they both will always have the bond that was created between them. Leo will always appreciate her and will learn to respect the person that she is or will become. I would imagine them being very happy and suprised to run into each other in the future. Both would remember each other just as they were when they first met at school.

Posted by: Dorie Craker at May 2, 2006 12:17 PM

I think Stargirl and Leo would have both moved on by then, but will decide to get together for coffee or lunch, to chat and reminisce about the good memories they shared in high school. I don't think Leo and Stargirl will ever forget eachother because they both made a huge impact in eachother's lives. As they part ways after catching up, they'll promise to stay in touch. And they'll be friends forever, because I like happy endings :)

Posted by: Jessica Steinbauer at May 3, 2006 5:08 PM

First of all that was a very sad ending! I like to think that maybe years later Leo and Stargirl do find each other again and end up together...but that is just me I am a hopeless optomist and romantic lol. I think that Leo and Stargirl learned a lot about relationships when they were together and they will never forget thiers!

Posted by: Molly Reppe at May 3, 2006 8:15 PM

I hope they do get back together after a while and can live their dream together as one.

Posted by: Schmetterling at June 21, 2007 3:26 AM

The strong underlying bond that exists between them will help Leo & Stargirl to get back together later in life.

http://www.getbacktogetherwithmyex.com/

Posted by: Chris from Get Back Together With My Ex at August 18, 2010 9:23 PM