Hey everyone!!

Hey! My name is Tarun Nambiar, and I am a sophomore from Bangalore, a fairly big metropolitan city located in the south of India. Iam an Honors student majoring in Genetics, Cell Biology and Development (GCD). I love sports and spend a large part of my free time playing or watching sports, especially squash and soccer (I'm a huge Manchester United fan!!). I captain the Undergrad Squash Team at the University, and enjoy a great deal of time training and traveling for various tournaments held around the country with my teammates ! I love biology and this semester I was excited to receive a UROP fellowship, which is basically a scholarship given to undergraduate researchers. I consider myself incredibly lucky to take part in research so early in my career. Apart from academics and sports, I love hanging out with friends, partying, travelling to new places , trying out different cuisines etc and find 24 hrs too less for a day!. Follow my blog as I provide you with glimpses of various aspects of my exciting and rather unpredictable life here at the University! I will be covering various issues relating to my experiences as a foreigner to the U.S.A , an Honors student, a researcher and a sportsman . Please do not hesitate to ask questions as I'm really looking forward to hearing from you'll!!!squash pic.jpg

Recent Assets

• squash pic.jpg