« All the necessities, and then a little fun | Main

well executed Wednesday

I achieved a tremendous amount in terms of working on projects today. This of course, translated into little consumption for most of the day. I took a break from my work at about 10:30am for a brunch of homemade pancakes, and watched about 20 minutes of Easy Entertaining with Michael Cirallo on the Food Network. He was having a polenta party and decided to just plop it all on some cutting boards in front of his guests and not use any plates. Although I found this idea completely inapplicable to my dinner party aspirations, I still wanted to see how his party would play out.

I headed back to working on projects after the show ended, and followed that with evening class. After class I headed over the Erik's and watched most of the Gopher Men's Basketball game against Purdue. It was a rough game to watch, as we were picked apart by Purdue's guard play and made no attempt to capitalize on size advantage on the offensive end. I still haven't decided how I feel about the games being shown on the Big Ten Network. It's nice that more games are available to watch, but it's crappy if you don't have the channel at your place (which is my situation - hence the need to watch at Erik's). I remember the good old days, which are not so old, when all of the U of M games were shown of FSN.