Chocolate Wedlock In Action

Saturday Feb. 23

Consumption was at a minimum for most of the day, since I was baking from 8am until 4:30pm. The cake turned out amazing, but I was starving! I met a couple of friends and my family at the Buca Di Beppo in St. Paul for dinner and pigged out. I had not eaten since before starting the cake and was in need of some serious calories! My parents kindly picked up the tab, so I am not sure what the cost was, but I’m sure it was high. We had a lot of food and gelato to boot (chocolate of course). We were in the establishment for about 1.5 hours enjoying good company and good food!

After diner my friends and I headed back to my apartment, where we played a Saved By The Bell board game from the 1980s (I am somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but I did consume – willingly) and Wheel of Fortune while drinking a bottle of Zeitgeist wine, given to me as a gift. It was an odd combination of entertainment to say the least, but it’s what we girls do from time to time when we get together. It was just really nice to spend a nice with my girl friends, and actually have a social life. Fun is not always a priority these days, with graduation fast approaching.