« Street Racing Disaster Kills 7 | Main | USDA Calls for Largest Beef Recall in History »

Heat Radiator Falls on Student

The Star Tribune reported that a student in Chaska suffered a broken leg Thursday after a large radiator fell from the ceiling of his school and stuck him.
Two other teachers and two students were also injured at the Guardian Angles Catholic School, but no one was severely hurt. Nancy Ronhovde, the school's principal, said in the article that the heater did not fall straight down and, "It could have been a lot worse."
The radiator unit was about 400 pounds, and 2-feet by 5-feet according to the article.
"Students were preparing for a Valentine's Day party," said the article.
The Guardian Angles School is approximately 100 years old, and the incident occurred in the basement. According to the article, Ronhovde said the basement will not be used until experts consider it safe.