Recently in Synthetic Times Response Category

Panascope 360

panascope.png

Even though all of the pictures in the synthetic times are very interesting, I chose to write about the Panascope 360 because of it can relate to me and the future of everyone. The reason why I think this could relate to me is because I love video games and how I can just escape reality for a moment and just have fun. I also believe that virtuality like the Panascope 360 is bound to be in the near future. At some point in time, people are eventually going to get sick of just staring at a flat TV screen. While this picture may be interesting and inspirational, it is quite sad at the same time. The fact that technology and how we live our lives are getting more and more sophisticated could be a bad thing for some. Things like nature will continue to be overshadowed by technology. Even though I'm not a kid anymore, I would dream to have something like the panascope in my life. I can't even imagine how differently my life and everyone else's life would be when virtuality starts to take over reality.