Part 1: Scamper
With my sub-theme is winter biking, I relate many of my product to my "two customers." Therefore, many of them have to do with cleaning bike or keeping bikers' bodies warm.
I change the normal tires with those that can heat up as it moves so it can melt the snow on its ways.
The handle is integrated with pair of gloves so it keeps bikers extra warm in the winter.
The bike body is made with fish skin structure so it can avoid getting snow and water stick on it which will lead to rust.
Enlarge the tires as well as use 4 of them so the bike can be easier to ride in snow.
PUT TO OTHER USE
Using the frame and pedal, the bike can be used to organise electricity wires
The pedal will no longer needed. Bikers will seat on the frame with a part of it is made of rubber, easy to seat in.
I arrange the position of pedals and brakes. It is now hand pedals and feet brake.
Part 2: Morphological analysis
I used morphological analysis to find more ideas.
Idea 1: This is an phone app that use wifi signal to interact with a steel brush attached on the bike. Bikers can clean their bike without stepping outside or close to the bikes.
Idea 2: Bikers can use this tool to clean their bike faster than usual. All they need to do is grab a bike frame with this tool then push it along the frame for dirt and snow to fall off.
Part 3: Review
I went back to look at all of the ideas for the past few weeks and choose the best 10 ideas.
Part 4: 10 top ideas
1. Fish skin bike
2. Bike handle with integrated gloves
3. Grab and clean tool
4. Four wheels, enlarge tires bike
5. Heated system in bike tires
6. A cup with thermometer attached so it can tell you when it is too hot or too cold to drink.
7. Padded glove with color injector will make it easier to make snowball as well as staining them.
8. Snow bucket the back of a bike to catch snow and melt them to water. The water will then run through the bike to clean it later.
9. Scarf that is thicker in the middle so it keeps bikers warm.
10. Jacket with pulled up mask so you don't have to carry scarf around.