What to have better STM? Go excerise

Life broken down.png

My long-term memory works great; I even remember certain events and certain memories that are not even important from the ages of 2-4 years old. When it comes to short-term memory, I definitely got the smaller size of the bargain.
As you can see from my cartoon that I made of my life, I use majority of my time looking for things I left 5 minutes ago (i.e, wallet, keys, etc.) or even trying to remember what I need to get done. I even have a location where I made exclusively for myself to put my keys and wallet and I still tend to forget to put it there.
Short-term memory is that is the capacity for holding a small amount of information in mind in an active, readily available state for a short period of time about 10-15 seconds.
I found a quite interesting article on how I can improve my short term memory. EXCERISING!! When you do aerobic exercise it boost the circulation and increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the brain and also a GOOD sleep habit. I'm planning to try this and see if it actually works.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244597/Bad-memory-Forget-As-scientists-claim-running-improves-memory-tricks-mean-youll-forget-pint-milk-again.html

Recent Assets

• Life broken down.png

Tag Cloud