« July 21st - Evaluation | Main | Can't Get Enough? »

July 29th - Technology

Hello,

I don't know if your summer is going fast, but by the end of the week it will be August. It is hard to believe that some of you will soon be completing your summer internship and going back to school. I wil have a Kindergartener this year, so we have been busy getting school supplies, a backpack, and planning our school shopping trip. I'm sure it will be quite the adventure for all of us.

Last Friday, you should have received an email message from Diane Lambrecht with an evaluation form to complete on the summer intern program. Please take the time to provide feedback to us.

This week, I am focusing the question on technology. I just received an email about taking a on-line course on various new technologies. As I took the self assessment, it was clear that I have a lot to learn. I'm sure many of you could help me learn about the tools that are out there, which can help us reach new audiences and improve how we do our work.

This week's question: What new technology have you used this summer as an intern?

Thanks so much for sharing your comments! Please know that most of you are listed as authors and can create new entries.

Have a great day!

Nancy

Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.