Dangerous and Exciting

What really caught my eye in Chapter 3 was the section about Adrenaline and the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are found right above the kidneys, and release adrenaline into the body during what one may consider dangerous or exciting. Why I thought this was interesting is because I love adrenaline, although I am not a reckless person. Adrenaline can cause people to do crazy things; in one case, a mother was able to lift an automobile in order to save her trapped baby. Now that's insane! But adrenaline is great for people like me that aren't reckless, because after reading this chapter I learned it can be released doing fun things too, like riding a roller coaster!

http://www.teachmeteamwork.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/15/adrenaline_addiction_2.jpg

Title drew me in. Why do you like adrenaline? What makes it so great? Any downsides?

I really enjoyed reading your post! I am the exact same way, by no means am I a reckless person, but living a little on the danger side never hurts! AND, i love roller coasters. It's funny because when I was little I thought I hated them until I actually went on one. Must have been that adrenaline!

Adrenaline may get may to addictive for some people. Even deadly