FREE cookie from Subway!?

Last Thursday evening I was craving a sandwich of some sort and I just happen to love Subway. As I didn't feel like cooking, Subway was the perfect option. After entering the restaurant I was delighted to see there were no other customers waiting in line to see their sandwich made right before their eyes. My sandwich was made, exquisitely I might add, and I pulled out my card to pay. I was handed the receipt for the meal with a smile and was cordially invited to participate in a survey about my experience at Subway and, in gratitude of my feedback, I would receive a FREE cookie for participating.

Needless to say, I was delighted. I promptly went home and took part in the short survey. It asked me a few questions about how my sandwich tasted, whether or not I had good service upon ordering my sandwich and if there was anything else I would like to see in the future at Subway. Then, as promised, I got my coupon for a FREE Subway cookie.

I tried to find a link to the survey online so that all of you could enjoy your own FREE Subway cookie, but you have to have a code that is printed with the receipt. It seems to me that is a very good way to know that whoever is taking the survey has actually eaten at the restaurant recently and has a fresh memory about their experience there.

I would imagine that by offering the FREE cookie just for taking the survey, Subway gets good responses from individuals who purchase sandwiches at their restaurant.

Research really is everywhere people!