one that went a little better...

so here's another session I had recently that went a little smoother...they don't all end up like this, but just thought I'd share:
a woman came in with a pair of papers that she wanted help with...the first she was pretty concerned about, and the second was a brainstorming session...the first paper was sort of frustrating because I didn't see anything wrong with it, but she reallly, really wanted me to find someting, anyting wrong with it...eventually, I came up with a couple of suggestions, really just for the hell of it, to put her mind at ease...
the seond paper is what I really enjoyed...I don't know about anyone else, but I love, I mean absolutely love effective brainstorming sessions...not all of them end up this way, but we really got the juices flowing...it wasn't just a case of her telling me what the assignment was and I threw ideas out there...rather we threw ideas off of oneanother, and explored a variety of different options that she had for writing her paper...good shit...

at December 13, 2005 11:48 AM