Okay, BLOG #15!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what else there is to blog about...
well, I sat down today for my first session, and I have to say, once again, I really love this job...I get to help people and feel good about doing it...
hhmmmm...end of the semester...we should all spend more time together as an office, outside of work..I mean happy hour is fine and all, but I think more people should show up more often(Kirsten, hint, hint)...and some people, like Brian, I never, ever see...I think that it will be good to have him around the office a bit next semester...
And I like everyone that I work with...okay, there are a couple of people who get on my nerves from time to time, but nobody I utterly despise...just like I'm sure that I annoy the hell out of a couple of people that work here on a daily basis, as well...but everywhere else I've worked, it seems like there's that one person that I just despise...where are you, person I despise at the writing center? hopefully I'll never find you...
but, whatever, I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I think it's really important for an effective workplace to be a comfortable workplace...so thanks everyone, and lets keep it up next semester...
Love,
Ben

at December 15, 2005 1:28 PM