The Natural Resources Library (NRL) has a new New Books Shelf. We have been receiving a lot of new titles and will be adding them to the shelf as they come in. Expect the shelf to change on a biweekly basis.
Right now, the New Books Shelf features items such as:
* Grizzly Bears and Razor Clams: Walking America's Pacific Northwest Trail by Chris Townsend
* Forest People Interfaces edited by Bas Arts, Severine Van Bommel, Miriam Ros-Tonen, and Gerard Verschoor
* Boreal Birds of North America: A Hemispheric View of Their Conservation Links and Significance edited by Jeffrey V. Wells
* Fisheries Management and Conservation edited by William Hunter III
* Sea Turtles of the Eastern Pacific: Advances in Research and Conservation edited by Jeffrey A. Seminoff and Bryan P. Wallace
* Pot-Honey: A Legacy of Stingless Bees edited by Patricia Vit, Silvia R.M. Pedro and David Roubik
* Shaping Kruger: The Dynamics of Managing Wildlife in Africa's Premier Game Park by Mitch Reardon
Remember: if there is anything that you think we should purchase that we don't have, please contact the Natural Resources Librarian, Shannon Farrell (email@example.com), or let the staff at NRL know.