Main | Control »

Welcome!

In the beginning, there was the word--but don't you think it was more like cave or sand paintings first?

Anyway, I has a blog. Welcome. We will see what comes of this. I wanted a public space to review movies in depth, if only to remember what I've seen, exchange recipes with friends, and explore what we all think of the world while living in the curse/blessing known as 'interesting times." Maybe that should be the name of the blog!

Also, if you are a knitter, send cool websites or patterns my way. Here is the site of my local yarn shop, Borealis Yarns--for me 'yearn shop', as I have sworn off buying anything until backlogged projects are done. It is, however, a very nice and inviting place, next to a swell coffee shop.

Garden tips, also welcome.

You don't want to know what movies I end up seeing with my kids - nothing to review there. I however heard my boys really enjoyed Water Horse. I can't knit and do not wish to add more unattended hobbies to my life - however I've done a lot of laundry lately and was very excited to find Tide in the clearance rack at Target! My daughter now can sing the words to Secret Agent Man...what does this mean?