« Journal #1 | Main | Journal #2 »

Blog Prompt #6

259.JPG
For architecture class, the term project MDG is one of the most significant works for all of us. To present it well, we need to find good presentation or documentation to get inspire the styles and methods to develop our own MDG project. For ours, its seventh goal which is sustain environment. I believe there are several works that is related to our goal and I also believe that we will do good work in MDG project. For this week, here is the sixth blog assignment: look for and document some examples of presentation/documentation styles that your term project may take as inspiration.

My idea in my group for sustain environment goal was solar passive solar building design. Considering global warming as the most significant problem that earth has, passive solar building design is very helpful that can slow down global warming. According to the statistics of energy usage all over the world, 50% of the energy of housing is wasted for cooling and heating purpose. And it is possible that we can reduce 50% to 70% of heating and cooling energy by ‘Passive Solar Designed House’. I wish when presenting our MDG, I would like to focus on more speech than documentation. Presenting designed pictures of passive solar house, describing functions and effects.

image.jpg

These images above can be a good example of presentation style for our term project. They are brief and easy to catch listener’s eyes. However, this is only for my research. Unfortunately, our group was unable to have a lot of meeting because each of our schedules was not matching. Therefore, it is hard to conclude that these styles of presentation would be good for our goal. We need to have more meeting and discuss actively to come out fine MDG project.

large%20solar%20house%20system.jpg

What I dont understand is how youre not even far more well-liked than you're now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so a lot about this subject, made me think about it from so a lot of various angles. Its like men and women arent interested unless it has some thing to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs excellent. Keep it up!