- Date: Thursday, February 3
- Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: Carlson School of Management
The 2011 Quality Fair & Forum is an annual event to highlight and learn from the work of our colleagues at the University of Minnesota. The 2011 fair and forum will focus on the power of collaboration and the many ways we can learn from the expertise around us. Colleges and units will demonstrate their most notable quality improvement projects or initiatives completed over the past year. For more information visit the Quality Fair website.
Fair & Forum Highlights:
- Keynote address and breakout sessions focusing on tools for colla boration and success
- Lessons from past Quality Fair winners
- Over 30 poster displays featuring the year's most notable quality improvement initiatives
- All day snack buffet
- Door prizes throughout the day
- Opportunities to network and learn from University colleagues