In general, Moodle 1.9 and Moodle 2 are quite similar, but there are some important differences. To help you quickly learn about what has changed, OIT's Technology Training has prepared both a one-hour seminar and a series of short videos. Choose the format that works best for your schedule and learning style; the content is the same.
- The new way to display blocks
- The new Navigation and Settings blocks
- Similarities and differences in the ways files are managed in the two versions
- The new way to restrict access to parts of your site until prerequisite activities are completed
- A brief look at some interface changes