The University of Minnesota has entered into a new agreement with Adobe making available individual licenses for both Acrobat Pro and Presenter to campus users. The new licensing agreement and pricing structure is now in effect.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) offers several options for colleges and departments when purchasing Acrobat Pro and/or Presenter licenses:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro-single install: $50 per year; per license install
- Adobe Presenter-single install: $50 per year; per license install
- Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Presenter combination license-single install of both: $75 per year; $25 savings if both are purchased
- Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Presenter-department-wide install of both products: $15,000 per year for an entire department's FTE count (best value if there are more than 200 FTE in the department).
- Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Presenter-college-wide install of both products: $30,000 per year for an entire college's FTE count (best value if if there are more than 400 FTE in the college).
Please note that Acrobat is available for both Windows and Mac, and Presenter is available only for Windows.
To place single install or combination license orders, and/or to read more about the Acrobat and Presenter products, visit these OIT software sites:
A similar message will be sent to all license holders of recently expired or soon to expire licenses, with more detail on how to renew their license(s).
Questions should be directed to email@example.com.