Designed as a quick and easy reference tool, the guide offers introductory overviews of available information technology-related products and services specifically for faculty, researchers and staff, as well as common-good services including:
- Teaching and Learning Tools and Resources
- Research Tools and Resources
- Internet Connections
- Technology Products (hardware, software, etc.)
- Communication and Collaboration Services (email, calendar, etc.)
- Technology Help and Support
- IT Policies and Safe Computing
Printed copies of the document also are available at all Tech Stop locations, new faculty and staff orientation sessions, and various other information technology events held throughout the academic year.
For more information, contact technology help at (612) 301-4357 (1-HELP on campus), or firstname.lastname@example.org.