« Introduce yourself | Main | Leadership and Self-Deception »

Fred Sightings

You’ve heard Mark Sanborn talk about the original Fred. You’ve read his stories about a “funny Fred,? a “generous Fred? and a “famous Fred.? You’ve also watched Tracy Anderson-Haag talk about her own Fred-like tendencies and heard your instructors recall a memorable Fred experience. Now its your turn! 

Tell us about a Fred you encountered and the emotional reaction you experienced from being the recipient of a Fred-like deed.

I have experienced a Fred at a local retail drugstore. Everytime I go past the make-up department, the clerk is extremely friendly and always offers to ring me out when I am done shopping. When she does ring me out, if one of the items has a coupon, she will dig through her coupon box (she gathers them herself from the Sunday ads) and use them on my purchase. She really goes that extra mile. I was surprised at first (don't expect that kind of service at a retail drugstore chain) and then I was really grateful. I don't think it has changed my expectations for the other chain stores, but I do make an effort to go that store if possible due to the great and unexpected customer service.

Would you pls deliver further information on this area? Also your web page is incredible. Have a nice day!!

I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it鈥檚 rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..