« Bipartisanship: 11/08/2006-11/13/2006 | Main | Forsyth County Values »

"Will You Stop Wanting To Destroy Our Economy?"

This post from blogger Max Sawicky demonstrates why college economics courses, at least at the introductory level, are nothing more than indocrination organs for neoclassical conservatism.

Yes, yes, in Econ 101 they taught you that creating price floors (minimum wage) produce surpluses since apparently the workers have become too expensive for employers to hire. But one does not have to take an upper division course in economics to know that raising the minimum wage does not create labor surpluses. How many times have we raised the minimum wage in the past without creating unemployment? Hell, in terms of inflation, minimum wage is LOWER than it was in the early seventies, so don't pay attention to the conservatives' pet theories about minimum wages being bad for the economy.

I think tomorrow of blogging will get several routes. As a good news source, blogging will certainly evolve to substitute printing. Multimedia and commenting will give people a more interactive procedure for news and credible influencers could arise as trusted origins.

Oh dear it seems like your website The Smarter Darren Bernard: "Will You Stop Wanting To Destroy Our Economy?" consumed my 1st comment it turned out extremely extensive therefore I think I'll just summarize things I wrote plus state, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. We as well am a ambitious website writer but I am still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints regarding inexperienced blog writers! I truly certainly appreciate it BTW whats the latest on Egypt amazing information. All the best ! Flash Website

Ein Kredit ohne Schufa ist dementsprechend auch bei diesen Banken nur mit zum Teil erheblichen Mehrkosten zu haben, mit denen das höhere Kreditrisiko verkleinert wird. Auf diese Weise werden solche Mehrkosten nicht nur über einen wesentlich höheren Kreditzins auf den Schuldner umgelegt. Ebenso muss der Kreditnehmer bei einem Kredit ohne Schufa zudem mit enorm höheren Bearbeitungskosten rechnen.

After reading this I thought it was quite informative , i appreciate your time and effort to put this posts.

I wonder how the Germans feel today when they watch an American WWII movie? What thoughts go through their minds? Are they embarrassed, ashamed? Do they wonder why they let this happen? Could it happen again? Why is it happening again?

I saw your blog's link put up by a friend of mine on Facebook. Thanks for putting useful information on the net. It's difficult to get these things nowadays.

I just added your site to my blog roll, I hope you'd think about doing the same.

Are grateful for your current document. This specific study hobbies and interests folks entirely and also employing an individual, I learned brand new critical things. Previously worth it to read. Thank you. Bravo. You reside.

Massive and a very facinating write to stumble at on this great blog! Almost never post some replies but now i couldnt i could not resist

Am I able to order more then one at a time?

Nice one, thanks for the tip

Regards for sharing The Smarter Darren Bernard: "Will You Stop Wanting To Destroy Our Economy?" with us keep update bro love your article about The Smarter Darren Bernard: "Will You Stop Wanting To Destroy Our Economy?" .

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Its pretty interesting that the mainstream media has changed the way it looks at this recently dont you think? Now it seems that it is discussed thoroughly and more in depth. Its that time to chagnge our stance on this though.

Looking for ways to stop smoking, how to stop smoking or stop smoking aids and programs? Free information and tips for those trying to stop smoking at Stop stop smoking help

Chaussure Gucci, roule ment programme . celui-ci est chicago fin p new york Way Week londonienne, au moment o¨′ ces modles ont confirm dump Todd Lynn, Temperley, Aquascutum Michael van der Pork et Louise Gray, au Milan afin de assister not casting add Gucci.

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice website like this one these days.. With thanks, best affiliate program

todo hiba bn hasta que la cagaste con ese final tan NACOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed reading your pleasant web site. I see you offer priceless information. stumbled into this site by chance but I’m certain glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I’ve been dying to answer for some time now. Will undoubtedly come back for much more of this.

One thing is that if you find yourself searching for a education loan you may find that you'll need a co-signer. There are many cases where this is correct because you could find that you do not possess a past history of credit so the loan company will require that you've someone cosign the financing for you. Great post.

If he does, neither of you own this place, it would be like me shifting into a brand new house with a friend and saying that I get to plan everything. If the furniture there may be already yours and whatnot, I see some of the factors, but if he's paying lease, yea, he should get a say.