« Sacrifice | Main | George Bush Still Don't Like Black People »

Why I Hate Georgia II

Like I said before, a bunch of rednecks and bamas. No number of "good decent folks" that supposedly reside there can absolve the entire goddamn state for this:

ATLANTA — A potentially explosive dispute in the City Too Busy to Hate is taking shape over a proposal to break Fulton County in two and split off Atlanta's predominantly white, affluent suburbs to the north from some of the metropolitan area's poorest black neighborhoods.

Legislation that would allow the suburbs to form their own county, to be called Milton County, was introduced by members of the Georgia Legislature's Republican majority earlier this month.

Supporters say it is a quest for more responsive government in a county with a population greater than that of six states. Opponents say the measure is racially motivated and will pit white against black, rich against poor.

"If it gets to the floor, there will be blood on the walls," warned state Sen. Vincent Fort, an Atlanta Democrat and member of the Legislative Black Caucus who bitterly opposes the plan. "As much as you would like to think it's not racial, it's difficult to draw any other conclusion."

The legislation calls for amending the Georgia Constitution to allow the return of Milton County, which succumbed to financial troubles during the Depression and was folded into Fulton County in 1932.

The former Milton County is now mostly white and Republican and one of the most affluent areas in the nation. Atlanta and its southern suburbs are mostly black, are controlled by Democrats and have neighborhoods with some of the highest poverty rates in America. (Buckhead, a fashionable Atlanta neighborhood of clubs, restaurants and mansions, would remain in Fulton County.)

I don't know exactly what your page says because its black on blue and impossible to read... BUT if you hate the disgusting, stinking, sweaty, redneck filled, greedy, phony bible thumping, abomination of an ecological nightmare devoted to nothing but ripping people off and inbreeding as much as I do, you must be ok. I had the misfortune of living there for 2 years before i came to my senses and returned to New England!

I hate Georgia people are very rude down there everywhere you go people get nasty with you and wanna get redneck all though not all southern states are all redneck and bad like alot of people think. That's just one. I hate Kentucky, and Ohio as well.

I've been in GA all of my life. Only with a brief time in Fl as a toddler. I hate this place with all of my might. I would leave it weren't for my family that I love. This place is for the rednecks and thugs to congregate and shoot everything that moves. If I believed in God, I would ask why he put in such a ignorance-filled state. I hate to see rebel flags flying and 'git r don' written across everything. I wonder what it would be like to live in a more civilized place. I would probably sleep better at night knowing my son wouldn't grow up to say, 'Daang, y'all! Look-r-there! I thinks I founds me some roadkill for supper! Shoot yeah!'

Georgia is the worst state in the nation. They should have let it secede. Maybe global warming will drown these rude, narrow-minded, incestuous, inbred cretins!

Having lived in NY, FL, and traveling quite a bit of the world let me tell you that there are much worse places than Georgia. The trend in the Atlanta area is for more cities to seek independence from their counties in order to see their tax dollars spent as they see fit. If Buckhead was to branch off it would be a huge blow to the city of Atlanta as Buckhead provides a sizeable chunk of the tax revenue.

I think the laws here are very questionable, definitely a bunch of money grubbers running the show!!

I hate it here too - damn close minded conservative fools that live here. This is the WORST place I've lived in the USA - and as soon as I can - I'm getting out. Can't wait.

One word describes the hell that is the state of Georgia...."DUH..." Okay, so it's not really a word for those of us with an education, but it is definitely a southern word. The people in Georgia need to put education first for once, oh, and the war is OVER, you lost. It's great to be a Yankee.

so i'm not into making classist, anti-rural remarks but i *do* hate living in georgia. i moved here for love almost a year ago and i'm trying not to count the seconds till i can leave this place. i hate (in no particular order: sweating, the f-ing mutant bugs that CAN FLY!, bad, bad drivers, trying to get a damn plate n' tags, living in a red state for the first time, not feeling safe enough to venture out of the city, rebel flag decor (gross!), living in what feels like a christian only zone, the landscape, the fact that real-as in non-man made water is SO far away, living in a pretend city, and related to that last comment...not having decent public transportation! i could go on and on but i won't. a lot of folks are kind and generous in ways that i've never seen before. community actually does mean something here and people make the time to love each other...BUT, i can't wait to get back north when the time is right. wheew! i've been needing to say all that for almost a year! thanks.

Man, its so good to see I'm not alone in this! I hate Atlanta, Georgia. The people are so nice here their rude. I've been in Atlanta for almost 10 years now (so sorry to say) orginally from California. Atlanta is a wanna be city; they cover up spilt milk as if it never happened. Its amazing how different this city is in comparison to the other southern cities. I cant wait to find my way out of here. I cant describe enough of the ignorant, bigotry, religous stupidity in Atlanta. Will they ever change I dont know.

im from atlanta ,

im currently living in denver. now i know that my home state ist backwards right now because of all the 90tys toys that brought people there
olympics and freakneek, you can thank them for the idioctocy. now about denver ,, rednecks you wouldnt believe all the fakeness on the west
and people of other ethnics steal run to these places thats obviously dont want you , and living in denver its shows . atlanta is a alright place if you can get out all the abomanation backstabbing type of people out and back to where they came.

I don’t get it

If You want me to prove you evidence of Texas departing the union because of these republicans then watch this

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FokgKgyKY )

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_i85ft5jP8&feature=related)

What the hell is this, are you going to allow these republicans to have Texas leave the union.

Pretty soon it might be New York, Tennessee, Connecticut then California and all the 50 states.

here is another web site of corruption communist Republicans

( http://www.republicancorruption.com/ )

These republicans are destroying the USA.

Jim Gilchrist ( the republican dictator Communist NAZI ) says that Mexico and foreign nation will destroy the USA.

HE IS WRONG!

We must bring Armageddon to these republicans.

They are destroying the union.

There are Democrats in Texas like me who wants Texas to remain in the Union.

PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME!

THESE REPUBLICANS ARE THE ARMAGGEDON TO THE UNION!

We must end the Republican Party, the Minuteman and all the Organization created by Republicans.

It is time for these Republicans to reached the stop signs.
Us Americans in all 50 state must end the Republican party to have the union united.
We must bring Armageddon to these Republicans as soon as possible.

— SAVE THE USA ! STOP THE REPUBLICANS!

Atlanta in my opinion, is the absolute worst city I have ever lived in! I am from Los Angeles California and even in that large city the people are nicer. Thanks to the awful area I am in my OCD and Depression have gotten much worse from the rude people here I even had to be hospitalized for suicidal thoughts here! The traffic here sucks. The wahy the streets were made are way to confusing. When I moved here I thought that people would be nice to me here, well I got a rude awakening. Although, if you go out in the country, the people are much much nicer. Anway I can't wait to move back to Los Angeles next year!

GOD, I HATE GEORGIA. I came here for graduate school to study advertising design at SCAD-ATlanta. Big fucking mistake.I was born and raised in University Hts., Ohio and did undergrad in Alabama(ALabama and Georgia are worlds apart). The people here go out of there way to be negative to people they don't even know. I've never seen adults act like this!No, I've never seen so MANY adults act like this. When I first started noticing there foul behavior I thought it was something that was only happening to me and me only. So Spent time questioning self. But then I started coming across people that were not from here who also were having similar experiences. Sex, age, or race didn't play a factor only the fact that they were not from Georgia. It's sad honestly. Like I've seen people actually hide within themselves in Georgia because they're afraid to speak based on a previous interaction dealing with a Georgian native. Somebody should do a documentary film on people's personal experiences in the state of Georgia. YES, I think it's that serious. Also people in Georgia do a lot fronting. I've seen grown men lie about some really childish shit just because they were afraid of what others might think of them. Social interactions are really weird in Georgia(not all of the south JUST GEORGIA). I don't know what the hell happened to these people here. Maybe it's all the attention they are getting from that SNAP KRACKLE HIP-HOP bullshit(which is now officially coming to an end, THANK GOD!!)or maybe it's because the Olympics to place here, but whatever it is that causes Georgian natives to be pompous assholes is getting noticed by a lot of people.

hi i can state my problems this state.. no jobs.. no
income.. i dont like it hear..people looks like me like i'm crazy.. because i
want to go to los angeles..
i never been there before..
i heard its very nice people.. anybody that loves ga is stupid unfriendly rude, stupid, redneck, look at the interstate exits they cant
even count.. the education
is all about farms..
i wish get out of here..
yes i almost ended my life
because i'm not happy here..i'm with a service now.. i feel as if i got alot off my chest.. i dont
blame any of you for not liking this.. i hate it more.. i'm really a happy
person.. but i stay mad
here.. i just want to live
my life in LA
thank you,
Jerry

when you guys are ready to do the documentary please emil me.

I despise Georgia. I moved here July 2008. I have been figuring out why I was so depressed because I was trying to make myself get adjusted...didn't work. I lived in Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana & Illinois. I have travelled to other states and Georgia takes the case. Whites and Blacks think that slavery still exist. The people on top is stealing from everybody regardless of your color. Education system is a joke, no union, no decent wages...lets expose them...mscarter1007@yahoo.com

i fucken hate atl 2

I hate Georgia. My X wife and X in laws live there and let me tell you, what a bunch of piece of shit people. These people were so damn uneducated and worthless shitbags that thought they knew everything! These people were the inspiration behind DELIVERANCE, (honestly the movie was filmed 20 minutes away) and I hate these people. I wish nothing but BAD for these worthless shit bags. I hate to go back for some legal reasons and got lost going to atl airport and got lost in the mf ghetto. you talk about a miserable ride. A bunch of drug dealers and sorry country folk who think they know every gosh damn thing there is, with no intention of learning anything that is better that their backwoods method is what the sorry state of mf georgia has to offer. FUCK GEORGIA and those sorry sons of bitches. God Bless Texas, you georgia assholes. Fuck You. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBo88pH2zA0

I totally despise Georgia. I was born & raised in IN. I have lived a significant amount of time in OH, WI & IL. Georgia is the worst state. The education system in the state is ranked 48 out of 50. The have no unions and can fire you at will. Its just not a good place to live. They also think that they no everything and are like 15 yrs behind. I moved her in July of 08 and was ready to go in April of 09. I am moving.

Yes, nasty, dirty, filthy, fat, beer-bellied, facial haired, baseball cap wearing, corn bread fed, dime-a-dozen hillbillies are in Georgia. This species of people should all be eliminated from the world. Garbage in equals garbage out. Never trust hicks in the South. They lie, cheat, steal and do anything they can to swindle you. After all, they sport a very illiterate nature as depicted from sit-coms, history and in real life. I pity the hicks in the South. By the way, remember, they come in all kinds of colors too!

I don't like it here myself. People are just horrible. I moved here 8 years ago for a new beginning looking for good work what a mistake. I have been working in retail for 8 years now I should have stayed in New England I might have found a better job. I have never been stabbed in the back so many times in my life. Iveeven become sick from all the stress living here has done to me. Terrible people terrible pay that is all you'll find in the south

I hate GA as well, underecucated people all over the place. Ga Dpt of Revenue is another story to tell. I will never understand how they operate, hate it

It's so true... I lived in GA for 12 years, and blacks are just as racist as the whites, if not EVEN MORE SO!!! But there are worst places that suck your money and soul, with intentions of throwing you out emptied minded, and worth nothing to no one. This is Jersey. Women breed with poison minds and venomous wombs. These females are the wives and daughters of the devil, that believe they can whore God, with hopes to achieve the power of Satan. I moved from GA, and this is the last of the hell holes for me. This state no longer will be apart of the union, and shut simply put? For murder of those that disagreed with their system of cheating, child prostitution, law enforcement rapist, and 99.9% of businesses that are corrupt and are run only by drugs. NJ is a place that will have you either believe there is no God just churches on every corner. Those that have supported this iniquitous culture, should make a billboard for their fate. Ezekial 25:17 and imagine Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction at every moment.
I've been stalked by a closeted homosexual that my LANDLORD is having sex with, although married to a female for over 20 years. I've been poisoned, wished death upon, harassed, because I questioned a family that has greased palms of some of the most notorious for over 80 years. I've been blackballed, and stopped at every job opening. This part of the NE is a curse, and remedied by the rats having ABSOLUTELY NO MORE FOOD!!! Highest rate of autism, and mental illness. Remember this is the place where RABBI' sell human body parts. Hades, but I'll survive, and WIN!!!

If you do not like a place, that is fine. But criticizing a place because there are a "lot" of autistic people is cruel. My son has autism. These people need our help and support. For those who need more information on autism or Asperger's Syndrome, these are two good sites: http://www.aspergerssociety.org and http://www.americanautismsociety.org

I am a single Mexican mom of an autistic 5 1/2 yr old boy named Santi. I look all the time on the net to find activities and information and organizations that write about autism.

I found this blog that mentions autism and had to wade thru all the "I hate Georgia" stuff. This blog is better used to discuss autism.

Why does the NE have the highest rate of autism? Is it maybe because of more heavy metals in the polluted water? Is it because more women gave their children the vaccine that has heavy metals in it? Heavy metal poisening has been linked to a possible cause of autism.

No one really knows why a child develops autism but there is alot of prejudice surrounding the condition. Racial prejudice isn't the only kind of bad prejudice.

Any studies or public presentations or discussion about autism is important so that the public can get good information about what autism is and isn't and to help dispel the myths surrounding it, like it is a disease or a mental illness, that prejudices can develop because of ignorance or lack of education.

I have tried many different drugs, dietary changes, music therapy, massage, interactive play, a pet cat, all had little to no helpful effects on my son Santi's condition.

One thing that did help was Nystatin, a drug that kills candida, a yeast infection. He seems happier with fewer meltdowns, is more focused....but he still can't speak, only can make strange sounds, and he still wears diapers...at age 5 1/2 he still wears diapers! because he is afraid of the bathroom. Because of these things, no day care center will take him and my mom, who we live with in a 3 room house in Puerto Morelos, Mexico, has to take care of him while I work.

I tried to get a visa from the US Consulate to bring him to a hospital in Cincinatti where they have a good autism ward for testing and evaluation...but our visas were denied.

Now I have to have a new plan and I will try to take him to Panama where they have a good stem cell hospital which is showing good results for autism.

We only have a neurologist here who just gives Santi a different drug every month and sometimes doesn't even check him....I am desperate for a better doctor and a way to get my son to a hospital that will do a good diagnosis of his condition and give him the right treatment.

Anyway, I am happy to find a post on your blog that supports autistic organizations...any blog that mentions autism and has support for scientific research, public education and helping families that struggle with this awful heartbreaking condition is a good thing.

Estela

OMG I can't believe I found a site like this where I can discuss my feelings like others!!! :) hahaha. 19 years in this hell hole, trying to escape. Working very very hard. If I tried to list the things I don't like about the south I would be here all weekend ;) peace out!

Yes, it is very true and from a person that just visited Georgia I can tell you that they and their state are something to be desired. How can you put up with bad workmanship, bad quality of work and such? I am very glad that I do not live in the south...period! You can have that boiled peanut pooping, krystal burger belching hick of a state.

I agree with that guy above me. Such truth!

If you really don't like where you are (regardless of what city / state / country it might be), then why don't you just leave? And if you so dearly love your family, then take them with you as well.

try over 24 yrs of ga.. this
is the worst place.. dont go
for ga... lord lose everything here! i hate this place ahhh heeeee whheeee
the interstate exits what they cant count if they quit
fucking there cousins...
lazy ass state fucked up place for jobs.!!!!

I only go to Georgia to buy peaches and see the red dirt. I've never spent more than a few hours there but it sounds like I would sleep better at night if I drive to another state.

It all starts with quality education and a solid home front. A lot of these folks in the area never get the chance to put themselves in position other than the one they are currently in. Thus the self perpetuating circle continues.

I've been to Atlanta and am an Hispanic. I have to say I was treated well wherever I went and found the folks I dealt with to be friendly. I think this legislation sucks because it continues to put forth the notion that we are different based on the color of our skin or the money in our bank. When in the heck are we going to learn we are one race? The HUMAN RACE and need to help one another. If we could ever get that right we could live much happier, better, productive lives in this world.

Ha, this is so funny and so serious. I have two friends who were Rangers and now they are stuck their after leaving the military and they don't like it one bit!

I agree with the guy above me as well, he speaks the truth

I am so glad I am not alone in my HATE for this alternate universe called Georgia! The biggest mistake of my life was to move here for a job. I couldn't figure out why I could not get the staff to follow directions. Then I finally discovered this place is an ignorant, inbred, redneck, lazy, scamming excuse for a state. I have lived in OH, CT, RI and MA. There is no such thing as "southern hospitality" and "good Christian folk"! Just an excuse to treat northerners like trash and then make it better by saying "bless your heart". I can't get out because the economy is so bad. Believe me, I will do anything to get back to MA! I have had 2 botched surgeries and now can't use my left hand. Health care and education suck! Everything here sucks! have wasted 5 years of my life.

I am 15 years old and have lived here for 5 years.. on my 18th birthday, I'm gone. I can't take it here anymore, its nothing but a dead end in life. I've never felt so depressed. I have been dreaming of a way out since the dad I moved here.

In the area where I live have a child with autism, and I am very Sad to see her. Sometimes children with autism always be ostracized by society, but should encourage them to interact so that autistic children can live their lives normally and not feel like a minority. ~ http://www.methedoctor.com/parenting-autism.htm

All I can say is WOW!! I never lived in GA but visited enough to say your right. I have college friends from GA and I cant say they are dumb, but you can tell they a dumbed down in a sense from the environment inwhich raised them. Man there is so much to say.....lol....This is what it boils down to
a) Lack of EDU!
b) Stems from Slave mentality (black and white)
c) Ignorant Pride!
d) Very angry inside, but not willing to change that. Its easier to drink and drug the problems away!
e) The children now will be adults later, Following false and Negative teachings from their parents and other adults because of lack of knowledge.
f) Broken communities and not willing to step up (adults!)
There's much more...but they are hurting and fooling themselves, their children, and their neighbors only. Get out of there!

I hate Georgia. I was born here. Oh, God, please give me a way to get out of this horrible state. I'm just tied up with work here right now. I wish I knew where else to go. I'm so tired of the uneducated, cruel people here. And the bugs....oh god, the mutant bugs will make you lose your sanity. Oh how I hate this place...Arrrrrrrrrggghhhh!!!! And the stupid accent....idiots "git r dun"...."perti nir quittin tam." WTH!!!! You need an interpreter down here if you weren't born here just to know WTF they are saying. WTH did I do to deserve to be born and stuck here for my entire life....oh god....such misery here. I claim my 5% of Spanish (from Spain) blood just people won't know I was born here. I change my accent to standard American English. If I ever start talking fast and it starts coming out wrong (redneckish) I smack myself.

i hate the place... no peace of mind... can't live a kind of life they had... i was able to visit on that place once for vacation for a week but after 2 days i go home because of the people who are horrible...

WOW, i have never been to Atlanta and after reading this i'm sure I will never go there. Sounds like such a lovely place on the TV

All I can say, is when I was in Atlanta the boys were real friendly and polite. I don't think I danced as much as I did in that town. It was a fun time.

You stupid motherfuckers there is a highway that passes right throught this wonderful state! How about the one that think it is so bad here never tap the breaks and keep on trucking. Number one atl is the city not the country, so how put a little more gas in your and see the rest of the state. And yes the state does have a low education rate, but nobody want to talk about young teen pregnancy rate or anything like that. I have lived here my whole life and I have met some of the nicest people in the world. Now I do agree atl is messesd up, but I promised you if you take the time to meet and take time to sit down and enjoy yourself it's a great place to live. No racist , no rude people and were not fake christains I love the good LORD with all my heart!

I hate Atlanta. I have lived in every state up and down the east coast and in Europe. This has to be the worst place to live. The education and medical community is so bad that you think you're living in a nightmare. When propel talk you can't understand what they are saying the accent is so heavy. Please do yourself a favor and if you're considering a move to here, keep going. Did I mention how bad the house building is here. They are built to last 7 years then they fall apart. I hate it here.

Two many hoodrats and fags

Wow, what a debate! I lived in Atlanta for a year and found it a very pleasant place to live. But I also found a lot of racism and there ARE rednecks all over the place. There is much left to be done by politics!

why i hate it.. i lost more
here, a home a job nothing good had ever happen to me here... when i went to high school here our brand of education.. how to be a farmer.. and most important
part is the civil war..
i received after school detention.. because i wasnt interested in that hilly billy redneck education.. today i can not even get a job. dumping a garbage can or pushing a broom..
georgia needs an education
system.. what a waste of my time..
jerry

I hate Atlanta so bad that I google it and see that I am not the only person who hates Atlanta. I'm getting the fuck out of here too!!!

People in Georgia aren't that bad, except of course all other local web designers, besides me!

Many thanks - excellent words. I'm going to revisit and read more later on.

i hate atlanta so much, that ive already extended my stay here in fl for christmas with the fam by two days! atlanta is a cess pool of ghetto trash. i hate that i got sucked into moving back there, i hate hate hateeeeeee atlanta ga

I understand exactly what you're talking about. I don't just think it's atlanta though. I myself, being from south carolina, am not new to racially motivated acts for power. However the key will be making posts like this one and informing as many people as possible about what is going on. From there, people must be encouraged to vote and continue to hold their representatives accountable. Keep it coming, I'll be checking back on this post for updates. Thanks for the info.

I personally am not a big fan of that place. Have 2 friends that live there and everything is ass backwards. Great to be living in the northwest.

I have family that lives in Georgia, and we go and visit them at least once a year. I have to say that there are some real rude people there. but there are also some very nice and intelligent people that really know what they are talking about. I guess it's really everywhere you go anymore.

atlanta is way better than detroit where i'm from but i'm sure there is a better place for me out there somewhere

I moved here for a job in Atl and live just north of there. This whole state is a complete shit hole and for one reason, The backstabbing rude snobbish people are the worst in the country. The men will stab you then smile and run like hell and hide behind a woman or some chicken shit way. I am out of this hell hole as soon as I can dump my house even if I loose money. I am out of this hillbilly infested fag ridden shit hole.

Thanks for ad this. I am fairly a new comers to social media and my best blog traffic is gradually increasing. I am fairly confident it's caused by me spending numerous time commenting on other blogs. Not only will it get my blog to choose from, but more importantly, I can stay informed about what bloggers and readers are talking about! I also spend a large amount of time on Facebook together with Twitter...But I really want to reach out to other bloggers in doing my same arena.

Last of all! Another,reasonable content with regards to a subject . Cheers meant for posting this particular artistic and educated remarks along with the marketplace.

At long last! Another,reasonable document of a design . With thanks for expressing this valuable ingenious along with smart remarks when using the globe.

i have only lived in this state for 3 months coming from NJ and FL , people say it takes time to get used to it , i moved here with family and i lost my social life that i had , 3 months in here n im already a mess , not alot of people are friendly here , or are willing to help you around the area , its hard to meet people and make friends cause 9 out of 10 of them act like assholes (to me at least) i really am trying to like it , but it feels like im never going to ,everything is far away , no local bars or lounge's unless you go 20 mins out of the way, food is great though i must say , and the fact that you can buy beer almost everywhere rules too other than that , everything has just sucked here for me , southern hospitality is a crock of shit unless you get lucky and meet someone nice ,i really hope that i didn't give up everything i had for a dead end lifestyle like this(or as it seems so far).

It seems such a shame that an area can be so divided. There really needs to be a change in attitude.

Living in fear is no fun no matter what colour you are, so something has to be done, although I have no idea what.

Best wishes,

Ruth

They are so corrupted and don't know a damn thing. The whole thing is corrupt and I don't agree with their bogus policies.

Thanks for this-Love the discussion!

Best Wishes,

Kim Middleton

yes i agree with everyone
some people likes it... and a whole lot does not.. i dont like it.. the woman are really women are nasty..
they will go only for money..
myself from florida... taken
the time to get to know how it women cheats on you.. you can not trust them.. lets put to example.. very sexy lady
she will go for a fat nasty hillbilly redneck
farm boy with no education
just because he has a farm
and burp and fart the hee haw songs.. just because he has a new f-150
i know i dont look like brad pitt..
thats they way i have been treated..in florida and even in califorina women
will date someone like me..
not judgemental..
jerry

whoa!!!

I never thought such a place exist.

If this is the real picture of what Atlanta is, how could investors get in?

By the way, how is the government in Atlanta? Does it do anything to improve the place, business wise, or education wise?

About racial discrimination, well I don't think we have to fight over who is dominant. We are all the same. Regardless of our color, we are still all human, with the same rights. We have to accept each other and work for the improvement of society. If all will moved out of Atlanta, what will be left of it? I think, there is a potential in that state waiting to be tapped. If only the people will have their heart to help each other instead of complaining or something.

whoa!!!

I never thought such a place exist.

whoa!!!

I never thought such a place exist.

whoa!!!

I never thought such a place exist.

What can I do if I really feel a majority of these policys are unfair. The place would you suggest I voice my concerns to the federal government? I feel many individuals could be serious about hearing what it's important to say.

Down with the conservative white republicans. What a circus it is down there in Atlanta! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer!

great post i agree with him that man should never lose his hope there are many opportiunities knocking at your door but the thing is to realiza at right time.

Stop Underarm Sweating

How do you stop underarm sweating? Are you one of the many people who use deodorant and it still doesn’t stop underarm sweating? There are some things people don’t like to talk about or admit they have a problem with and it drives them crazy trying to find a solution. One of these is excessive sweating. Did you ever meet a person who just seemed to sweat more than you thought a person should? I used to be one of those people. I worked outside and in the summer, when it was really hot and I would sweat totally through my shirt in less than a half hour. I didn’t know this was unusual until I starting seeing my co-workers who sweated but not half as bad as I did.

It’s funny but it didn’t bother me until I noticed it. It seemed to get the point of being embarrassing. So I started trying anything I could to solve the problem. I tried hundreds of different antiperspirants and started to became desperate to find a solution that actually worked. I tried applying the antiperspirants several times a day. I tried wearing undershirts to try to soak up some of the sweat before it seeped through my shirt and when one undershirt wasn't enough, I tried wearing two which didn’t work.

When in the restroom I would hold my arms up to the dryer vents, allowing cold air to flow up your sleeve to dry my armpits. I was taking 2 or 3 showers a day but that didn’t help. I even went the extreme and purchased electron devices that pushed electric currents through your skin that was supposed to stop sweat glands, again it didn’t work. I was literally at the end of my rope. I didn’t think there was anything that could help me.

Until, I discovered this powerful technique which allowed me to go about my daily life without having to worry about excessive sweating. Now I want to share this secret with you. If you’ve tried everything else and still haven’t found the right thing to stop underarm sweating, you need to check this out!
Here is what you will discover when you have all the right information. This information can literally change your life and help relieve the stress and anxiety that goes along with dealing with any problem that affects your life on a regular basis. Imagine no more embarrassment from stained shirts or giant wet sweat spots or worrying about where you’re going and who you’ll see. No more anxiety worrying how bad it will be for that important interview you have coming up.

And the anxiety can actually make you sweat more! No more wasting money buying endless packages of undershirts and shirts because you just can’t get the stains out anymore. Imagine no longer being forced to wear baggy clothes to try to hide the sweat marks you get regularly. Imagine not having to wear patches or using any of the stuff you use right now that really doesn’t help stop you sweating. After trying everything I could possibly find, none of which helped stop the excessive sweating I suffered from, I finally found the solution.

Most people can’t understand how relieving it is to be able to solve a problem you have been dealing with your whole life. They don’t understand the anxiety, stress and things you try to do to try to relive this problem. But most people do understand when you finally find a solution to a problem like trying to stop underarm sweating, how it can actually change your life for the better. No more hiding, no more embarrassment, no more worrying can make you a much happier person.

It was interesting for me to see this debate from my small belgium ...only 2 things, if you don t like there, just move.You are free to go and hating will not bring you in the good part of life.And if money is the problem, do like me, educate yourself on internet marketing. here is a great site to learn : http://paulnoel.veretekk.com...Good luck in life

Hi...
Nice post!Interesting debate. Hard to say if Republicans are right or wrong.there is nothing wrong if suburbs are allowed to form their own county.

A good debate, with this debate so I get more information ..

As well as Georgian politics is dominated by personalities and that change is expected to come with a change of personality, not by change of policy.

yes i can agree with any of you this place sucks...
rude nasty rednecked hillbilly worthless place..i want to attend full sail university.. i can not even get the 75 dollars for my admissions..
my life is wasted here.. i am so upset.. i can not even leave due to no money.. georgia get an education system that works..

Wow, there is a lot of heated passion on this page. Things seem very dire indeed.

They are moving districts in other states as well to potetnially impact the 2012 presidential election.