« Bush At 32 (Gallup) | Main | Nut-Picklering »

Fuggit. Give Them The War.

I've said before that if Democrats and liberals try to be the responsible adults and end this abortion of a war they will get nothing but blame for denying this country its glorious, glorious victory over the mud-slims. Kevin Drum, who inspired my current position, points to this Weekly Standard article as Exhibit A for the coming neocon backlash if the dirty fucking hippies don't shut up and clap harder:

[If] the surge is seen to fail, they will be the ones who made it more difficult, demoralized the armed forces, kneecapped the commander, and telegraphed to the enemy that our will was cracking, and we would shortly be leaving.

The Democrats have also given Bush a partial alibi for a possible failure -- he tried, but at a critical moment they threw in the towel. This argument would be plausible enough to attract support from a great many people.

If these clowns want to learn the hard way, then so be it.

Adding comments that improve your employees conversation and that tend not to repeat what was already said is very critical. At the same point in time, having a newer blog that has a smaller community, I still always appreciate even the foremost simple comments along the lines of "I really enjoyed this kind of post", "thanks for covering this topic" etc...it certainly is nice to be reassured that men appreciate what you're making. This may be less acceptable very important to bigger, more popular sites.