« Another Zombie Lie Against Abortion Revealed | Main | Darren Bernard Hates American Workers »

The De-evolution Of The Blame-Iraqis-First Campaign

Remember before and during the first part of the war how it's wrong and downright RACIST to deny the Eye-Rackees the pleasures and comfort of a Jeffersonian democracy that is guaranteed to be the result of WorstPresidentEver's invasion of that country? How come freedom is good for us but not good for the Arabs? Huh?

Well, the leading warmongers, having to deal with the chaos on the ground, have retreated back to their regressive, illiberal FAUXholes and have intensified their blamemongering on the "knuckle-dragging" Iraqis:

On the April 23 broadcast of his Fox News Radio show, John Gibson argued that the Iraqi people -- whom he described as "knuckle-dragging savages from the 10th century" -- are at "fault" for the situation in Iraq. While discussing Iraq, Gibson said: "The one thing that drives me up the wall is [people] saying, 'Look at all the deaths you Americans have caused in Iraq.' No! 'Scuse me? We invaded the place, we knocked over Saddam, and then Iraqis began killing each other." Later in the show, Gibson agreed with a caller that the Coalition Provisional Authority's 2003 decision to purge the civil service of all former members of Saddam Hussein's Baath Party and disband the Iraqi army "was a mistake." Gibson then stated: "[B]ut who is doing this killing? Give me a break. These are Iraqis killing each other. So what did we do? If you're saying it's our fault that we unmasked them as knuckle-dragging savages from the 10th century -- fine! I'll take credit."

You know, if the Arab world had the equivalent of CAMERA, MEMRI to track racist and genocidally anti-Arab statements made in the Western media, they will have no shortage of examples like John Gibson's garbage.

(via Atrios)