« Naomi Wolf: Burkhas Are Hot! | Main | Lieberman Goes To Eye-Rack To Give Troops Much Needed Stump Speech »

Shorter Bill O'Reilly And John McCain: "Rahowa!"

Bill-O, once again, has been caught slipping over his apoplexy over the "immi-gants" and has revealed his true colors:

Bill O'Reilly: But do you understand what the New York Times wants, and the far-left want? They want to break down the white, Christian, male power structure, which you're a part, and so am I, and they want to bring in millions of foreign nationals to basically break down the structure that we have. In that regard, Pat Buchanan is right. So I say you've got to cap with a number.

John McCain: In America today we've got a very strong economy and low unemployment, so we need addition farm workers, including by the way agriculture, but there may come a time where we have an economic downturn, and we don't need so many.

[crosstalk]

O'Reilly: But in this bill, you guys have got to cap it. Because estimation is 12 million, there may be 20 [million]. You don't know, I don't know. We've got to cap it.

McCain: We do, we do. I agree with you.

Actually, he wasn't slipping, he actually believes in his crusade to protect the interests of the poor, oppressed white males. If this were the 1850's, I'll guarantee you my left eyeball that both O'Reilly and McCain would quickly change their tune concerning the immigration debates they had during that time.

You all can see it for yourself in all its glory: