WebVista B Downtime
WebVista B will be unavailable on Thursday, May 22, from 9:00 AM to 5:00PM while we apply Service Pack 3 (SP3) to our current installation of WebVista 4.2.1. The following problems are fixed in SP3:
- special characters such as semi-colons or ampersands in link descriptions cause pages to disappear; widespread issues with special characters, including foreign language characters.
- problem copying sites due to group assignment sheet links.
- issues relating to Daylight Savings Time in assignments and assessments.
- issues relating to files with .docx (MS Office 2007) extension.
- problems upgrading sites from WebVista 3.
We apologize for the service interruption during working hours, which we avoid in principle. However, this time and date allow for needed resources to be available, while taking advantage of the break between terms.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, comments, and feedback. Thank you!