« Three Title Pages (Blog 7?) | Main | Volunteering 4/21: The youth of 2K »

Volunteering 4/7

Monday volunteering In the lab I worked on evaluating programing code directions for creating geometric designs in Terrapin Logo. I organized the info. by making a spreadsheet to make it easier when categorizing the activities. I listed the page number, the name, the average time it would take to complete the tasks, things you would need, and some general notes on the educational gain. I only got through about ten activities because they got increasingly tricky to think through. Terrapin Logo is based on math (geometry) so i had to think through angles and circumferences etc. I got frustrated on a few problems and noted it. When kids come into the lab with their tutor they get their note card (password) from me. Usually they dont need any assistance from me on the computer, but i suspect when they get introduced to Terrapin Logo they are going to be needing a lot of help. :)

View image

As a site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.