Hello and Welcome to the M-ASAP Program

Hi,

I am Tex Ostvig, a staff member of the Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence. I have been assigned to assist you this semester as a personal mentor and navigator here at the University of Minnesota.

I am a graduate of the U of M and am in the process of finishing my Master's degree here as well. I am a fifteen year professional and have served students nearly all of my career. I am excited to serve you and assist you in becoming one of the most successful students on campus.

You are receiving this message for one of three reasons.

You signed up to participate with the Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence through the newly created MCAE Academic Support Action Plan or M-ASAP

You requested to be a part of the Gold Plan or the Maroon Plan

You have already met with Tex Ostvig or still need to.

For those of you that have already met with me, thank you. For all of you here is an update schedule for the Instructional center and the services we provide.

Also, I am providing the following times to meet with me. These are a first come first serve basis so I encourage all of you to meet with me for your second visit or your first.

If none of these times are convenient for you please indicate when you are available.

Each meeting is planned for 30 minutes, though they can go longer if needed.

Keep up your studies, keep up a positive attitude and keep smiling. Can't wait to meet with you.

Thursday, October 21st
9:00 am
10:30 am
1:00pm
2:30 pm

Friday, October 22nd
11:00 am
12:00 pm - Kevin
1:00pm
2:00 pm

Monday, October 25th
9:00 am
10:30 am
1:00pm
2:30 pm
3:30 pm - Sara

Thursday, October 28th
9:00 am
10:30 am
1:00pm
2:30 pm
3:30 pm

Tuesday, November 2nd
9:00 am
10:30 am
1:00pm
2:30 pm
3:30 pm

MASAP - The Semester is almost over.
Hello All, I hope all is well and that your University of Minnesota experience continues to grow. I would love…
Want to Attend a Stress Management Workshop for FREE
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM Subject: Self Care: Not Just Another Stress Management Workshop To: garri012@umn.edu If…
CROSS-CULTURAL LEADERSHIP RETREAT FOR ALL
ISSS is currently looking for international and U.S. undergraduate students to apply for the Cross-Cultural Leadership Retreat. I've attached the…