CROSS-CULTURAL LEADERSHIP RETREAT FOR ALL

ISSS is currently looking for international and U.S. undergraduate students to apply for the Cross-Cultural Leadership Retreat. I've attached the flyer, so please share this information with your students.

CROSS-CULTURAL LEADERSHIP RETREAT
(Application deadline: Noon on Tuesday, March 1)
WHEN: 5 pm - 9 pm on Friday, March 25 and 9 am - 5 pm on Saturday, March 26
PLACE: 101 University International Center, East Bank

This retreat is for both international and U.S. undergraduate students who want to become more effective in international environments. (The retreat will be offered to undergraduate students during the Fall 2011 semester). This interactive, high-energy event becomes a living laboratory of what it takes to work with people from different cultures. Participants start friendships with people from all over the world and discover their own leadership potential. A cutting edge cross-cultural leadership model, Personal Leadership, will be used to develop participants' cross cultural skill-set that is needed for professional and personal lives in the 21st century. Space is limited, so apply online by Noon on Tuesday, March 1 at: http://www.isss1.umn.edu/leadership/BRQ.lasso

Contact Thorunn Bjarnadottir at or 612-626-4799 for any questions.

MASAP - The Semester is almost over.
Hello All, I hope all is well and that your University of Minnesota experience continues to grow. I would love…
Want to Attend a Stress Management Workshop for FREE
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM Subject: Self Care: Not Just Another Stress Management Workshop To: garri012@umn.edu If…
ISSS is currently looking for international and U.S. undergraduate students to apply for the Cross-Cultural Leadership Retreat. I've attached the…