« Black History Month/Youth Essay Contest and Visit ***5 Volunteers needed | Main | Volunteers Needed for Student Stories *** Wednesday, February 2nd, 11:05-11:45am »

Thank you. We have served 727 this Semester with more yet to serve.

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to wish every one a great week, a relaxing Spring Break and most of all a HUGE thank you for all that have volunteered and supported Kids on Campus.
This Semester we have served over 700 youth and it could not have been done without our wonderful volunteers as well as Logan (Student Assistant to KOC).
The youth love being on campus and express it in many ways, usually with lots of smiles, thank you's and even hugs.
From our last group of this week, there was a special comment on the evaluation that I thought I would share, I think it shares how important this work really is.

When asked, what part of Kids on Campus did you enjoy the most? They said, "I enjoyed them (Tex and Logan) helping me open my life to college".

Thank you again and be sure to check out our next KOC visits for the end of March.