Thanksgiving, Christmas part one...?

My Thanksgiving this year was pretty good. I spent most of my time playing with my little cousin Megan who is about three years old. She really likes dragons, so I showed her my tattoo and was explaining to her how it wouldn’t wash off. She wasn’t convinced, so she kept licking her hand and trying to rub the dragon off of my arm with her spit. My grandmother prepared a really nice turkey for all of us, as well as mashed potatoes and stuffing, I was sure to fill my stomach to the brim. After dinner everyone ran downstairs and watched the Denver/Dallas game on T.V. with their belts unbuckled and guts stretched out. Unfortunately we couldn’t stay very long because my mom had to work the next day, and we had a long drive back.
How was your Thanksgiving? Did you get to see any extended family that you hadn’t seen in a while? Did you travel anywhere far away? Did you have a good meal?

Posted by at 4:15 PM

Hey Lincoln People!

There was this one time when I was on a boat with some friends, and this guy was like, "Come to the back of the boat..."

I think my favorite teacher throughout high school was this dude named Fred Rupp. We of course had to call him Mr. Rupp, but outside the classroom we could call him Fred. He was just a really cool guy; he made learning about biology fun. We had to dissect cats as part of the class, and he walked us through it step by step. He had kind of a short temper though, if you didn't understand something and he thought you should be able to at the stage you were at, he tended to get a bit frustrated.
During the summer he ran a program called Les Voyageurs, which was a month long canoe trip up into Canada. I was fortunate enough to be able to go, and it was a blast. Some of the best memories I have are from that trip.

...what?

Posted by at 4:28 PM

I like being at the University of Minnesota alot. I'm not in a ny sports or anything like that, but I try and make it to as many football games as I can. GO GOPHERS! My home town is about an hour and a half away from the Twin Cities, so I'm pretty far away from all of my friends back home. But I'm meeting lots of cool people down here, so it's all good. That's all I have to say for now, rock on.

Posted by at 4:32 PM