Resource: Where to print Business Cards?

I can't tell you how many times I've been asked for a business card (ok, well I can, if I really wanted to think about it, and it was probably only like 5 times). Especially as we all start networking, and attending networking events, business cards become an invaluable asset.

But were do we get them printed? We all have these amazing designs, but who wants to print out double-sided card stock and trim 500 cards? I don't.

Anyway. I've yet to order from them, but I've seen results from UPrinting.com, and they've been great. Nothing special, of course, no gold leaf or metallic prints, but quality paper and quality inks.

You can get 250 standard 2 sided 4-color cards for $20. With free-shiping. They also have slimmer cards, and square cards, and they do simple die-cuts (of course, costs extra). Here are their die-cut options:

uprinting_diecut

So again, the link is UPrinting.com. I've been in discussions with some customer service reps for various reasons, and they have been extremely helpful.

They also have a twitter: @UPrinting, and probably a facebook, but who uses facebook anymore anyway?

I love Moo.com as well. The idea of having a variety of cards is smart.

I use Business Printing cheaper prices

This page contains a single entry by Micah Spieler published on February 23, 2010 11:13 AM.

Financial Ownership - By Micah Spieler was the previous entry in this blog.

Inspiration | Personal | Evan Stremke is the next entry in this blog.