HOME WORK AND STUFF!!! WOO HOO
WHAT IS UP CLA 1001!!! I have a few reminders for ya!
HOME WORK REMINDER!!
1. Remember you have to meet with your proffessor or T.A. before October 25th
2. You have to do 2 campus events
3. Faculty Interview Information Due Oct 11th (10 days away)
4. Major Exloration Assignmen Due November 8th
5. Faculty Interview 2 page Paper Due November 29th
The following assignments must be completed by Wednesday, October 25:
One of the two required office hour visits with your CLA 1001 instructor/teaching assistant
Attend one campus event (e.g., programs, workshops, etc) and write about your experiences in a 500-word journal.
Unraveling the Libraries Sessions
Unravel 1: Orientation to the Libraries & Tour of Wilson Library (Go to http://www.lib.umn.edu/registration/index.phtml#eventidXX20 to register.)
I will not be in my Office Hours this week on friday!! I will be availible After Class on Wednesday. This is a great oppertunity to get that "Meet with your instructor/T.A." assignment out of the way for the first half of the semester.