U's Legislative Network encourages voters to support the U
Next Tuesday, November 7th, Minnesota voters--including U students and their Minnesota parents--have an opportunity to show candidates at the state and national level that investing in higher education and the University of Minnesota are high on voters' list of priorities.
Polls will be open from 7 am until 8 pm on November 7th. Click here to find your polling place.
The State of Minnesota allows voters who have not registered ahead of time to register on-site on Election Day, as long as they have one of the following to prove their eligibility:
• Valid Minnesota driver’s license or ID card with current address
• Utility bill due within 30 days of Election Day with name and current address along with a Minnesota driver’s license, Minnesota ID card, military ID card, student ID card, or passport
• Registered voter from the same precinct to vouch for voter's address
Students may also bring:
• Student photo ID, registration, or fee statement with your current address
• Student photo ID if you are on a student housing list on file at the polling place
For more information, visit the Legislative Network's website.