Go to the U of M home page.
The University of Minnesota Postdoctoral Association

PDA Events

Immigration Issues

All immigration related issues for the University of Minnesota employees and students are handled by the International Students and Scholars Services, U of MN (ISSS).

Details about the following can be found here:

H-1B Employment at the U of MN

J visa status

F-1 OPT (Optional Practical Training)

TN employment visa (Mexican or Canadian citizens)

O-1 Visa

Employment-based Visas: Comparison Chart

Additional Useful Resources

List of immigration attorneys and law offices

National Postdoctoral Association's "International Postdoc" page
(includes the "International Postdoc Survival Guide"!)