Last auto post of the night

After reading about 8 trillion post on various explorer drivetraine stuff I now know I have to pull my transfer case and transmission to get to my clutch. Woo! this will only take a whole weekend!

ZOMG GOOG

Wonder how much google float I'm getting right now for spamming?

Politically incorect things:

Holocaust Porn
Terminal Infant Disease Costume Days
Emma Watson / Hanna Montana Lesbian Parties

Robot Style

Automated post #1.

And.....now

I thought there was another week. Usually my cluelessness is harmless. Pretty much the case here too.

I want a new phone.

I'm poor for the forseeable future. I also like freedom and cell phones. Here is my buying guide to phones for people such as I:

Goals: Have a phone that does what I need. Have money left over.
2 ways to do this. I could lock into a contract for 2 years and get an acceptable phone that would be glitzy and shiny, but leave me with a lack of freedom. Instead I could go the old phone route. Ebay--> search for something that has BT, does text and is minimally used. The best Idea yet: find a phone I like and mod it. I'll call it the Big Phone. Picture a RAZR in the open position. Then imagine a late 90's cordless phone, large with stub antenna. I would transform the RAZR into that size by using a ton of batteries and some expoxy. Probably have to relocate SIM slot and then integrate a belt clip. Now to find an old RAZR.

Return of the Plan

Asside1: I just noticed a category pull down. This entry is now tagged "win". How appropriate.
Asside2: I had intended to resume the plan last week and the week before, but that fell through. So I will redefine my absence as a test of page rank decay as a site enters decrepitude. This test would be better performed for a very static and well entrenched search term so that the movement of other results wouldn't effect my relative rank.

I have no posted for about a month, maybe a little longer. My rank should be down. Some of my previous ranks were tainted by being logged into Gmail. Oh the humanity.

Since I don't really think other people read this I am going to post my endgame strat.

I will set up timed posting so that my site looks interesting. Links to random gizmodo/hackaday/random articles. Comments on life. Reminders to log into gxc and kill in the name of Hannah Montana and all that is right. Wiki links. And other stuff.

Does the world remind anyone of () Ayn Rand's Anthem Shrugged? I don't know how it ends yet; it's pretty long.

Also I want a movie/series that combines Firefly with Atlas Shrugged. Or maybe anything based on Firefly and anything based on Rand.

Important stuff:
rank dropped, 2nd on 2nd page, im thinking that makes me #12. I was separated from the other Ublog. I think this may have something to do with me mentioning things like 1Sasd2EOasd3BigGasd4I realiizeasd5thatthisasd8is ...too hard.

I think i get penalized for mentioning too much stuff about making this blog perform better. G(note how I don't spell it anymore) may not like being messed with and I certainly has filtered content before (that deal with China?).

I guess I'll have to switch to one time use pad cipher. And require login to view content..silly.

Entry typed on IBM clicky KB from 1984 and and AOC "non-interlaced" 14" CRT. So I can't read anything I write.

special sauce

I have a new end of game strategy. I will not be revealing it. It will appear very regular to google and my thirsty readers. It will not be deployed until the final week of competition. It's a strategy that would work for anyone. I don't think it will give me a huge boost, but it will likely help me the weather the storm of people increasing their ranks and will be automated so tests, etc will not be a problem.

Vtime=t^t or Abalastow Compendium

This weekend:
Attended "American Carol": funny in an over the top manner. ACLU zombies were a highlight.
Attempted to go frat party: FAIL: did not remember what frat it was at.
Played CTF: won 4/7
Dropped off truck after replacing alternator
Tour guided 5 hour bike tour of St.Paul: legs still stiff
Slept
Wrote this recursively cited blog entry.
Studied
Church

To do:
Application
Punching bag
fix shoe
inflate tires
study
HW for 4 classes.
be awesome

Abalastow Compendium

current rank: 10
2nd umn
recent effort level: 0

someone commented on not being able to get google analytics to recognize that they have installed the script it requires. I had the same problem on pages.google.com. The same site also does not show up in results so.....

I smell a Porcupine!

Update: I am now back at #11, indicating either the fickleness of pagerank, the awesomeness of my theories, or my predisposition to forget to count my actual rank.

Abalastow Compendium is noobular! <--i made that word up in conversation one day

theorii: google likes it when people make up words, it also likes it when the use ascii art like "----->"

For reasons I can only guess (as an aside I am currently wearing earplugs) I have been seperated from that page I was tied to. Odd, for much of the time I was ranked the stronger of the two, then I was ranked the weaker, now I am ranked so much weaker that we have been seperated and I have been pushed to #1! on page 2 :(

Thoughts: my last 2 posts may not have been focused on abalastow compendium enough?

Attempt to rectify:
Abalastow Compendium
Abalastow-Compendium?
Abalastow Compendium!

currently 532 results for Abalastow Compendium.

Continue reading "" »

skillz

Life Skillz has a sweet class that teaches you how to be awesome. In one weekend you spend 25 hours in intense (understatement) group stuff. It has already improved my life.

more

I'm ranked 10 to s-e-v-e-r-x-x-x-x 's 9. so im going to post more content. this is another assumption of mine

these assumptions have no basis in fact but operate off the principle that google probably ranks things in a logical manner.

Assumption: in cases of similar URLS, and with close page rankings google groups pages into families

Assumption: Within families, new content may be prioritiezed.

Dear google: consider this new content, please make me #9 k thanks

Note: google sites don't show up in google results. there may be a method to make them do so. this includes pages.google.com, orkut(sp) and blogger off hand.

Next note: I was looking for somewhere to post an anti-Micheal Carroll website. I wasn't stopped by the fact that it may be in bad taste, or that I would likely be arrested by jack-booted-thugs in black hellicopters. I was stopped because I couldn't thing of anywhere where it could be effectively hosted. I was looking for a org/edu/com to maximize impact since i was going to use this towards my pagerank as any good capitalist pig-dog would. I also was hoping for a more hands off host. One without moderation or "report this" functions, as what i wanted to do bordered on abuse. which made it a bad idea. it is hard to deny that some crazy ranting would help my readership.