1) What do you think of D'Emilio's argument, was capitalism a direct cause of a rise in gay identity?
2) How do you think most people will receive D'Emilio's argument that gays and lesbians have not always existed?
3) Do you agree with D'Emilio that capitalism facilitates homophobia and heterosexism?
4) What role do you think social desirability plays in people's responses towards questions of sex, not only in this study but others as well?
5) Do you think that the data from this study is trustworthy in lieu of the fact that it is over ten years old?
6) What role do you think the media has in peoples attitudes and practices of sex?Posted by unoxx002 at October 13, 2004 3:21 PM