"National Treasure" | Main | "Spiderman 2"

"The Terminal"

Are you a Tom Hanks fan, well don't get to excited, but you may want to check out his movie with director Steven Spielberg, "The Terminal". A man from a small country is stuck in an airport because he has no where to go. His country is suffering from a war and a loss in power and he does not have a US citizenship. He is declared unaccepted by any country. The head of the airport refuses to allow him to leave the airport. Thus, Tom Hanks must live in the airport where he finds a possible love interest. The movie is basically about his struggle living there and how he makes due with what he has. Does he ever get to leave the airport? Watch the movie and find out. The movie is a bit on the slow side, but it is a heart warming story with a funny twist to it. So what is in that coffee can he carries with him all the time????

Posted by pete1934 at December 7, 2004 2:50 PM | Film Review

I just want to let you know how appreciative I am that you are not giving away the endings to the movies that you are reviewing. I am going to rent "The Terminal" this weekend. Thank you for the suggestion!

Posted by: Tonia Watne at December 7, 2004 2:54 PM

It's a good date movie. Love the part when he eats the ketchup packets. I was actually wondering if you could post an article revealing the hottest dvd's to buy for the holidays.

Posted by: Christopher Schultz at December 7, 2004 3:06 PM

I also recently watched this movie. I was sort of skeptical at first but Tom Hanks does a really good job! I personally like the shopping cart idea. What someone would do for a cheeseburger!!

Posted by: Cailin at December 7, 2004 3:17 PM

Can I simply say what a reduction to seek out somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know tips on how to deliver a problem to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular since you positively have the gift.

Posted by: Free Ads at March 15, 2011 2:20 AM

I just got a quick message for the webmaster of this site. I was looking into your SEO data, just out of curiousity, and I found that you are lacking SEO meta tags. If you know what these are, then you really need to take a look at them, and fix them. If you have no clue, don't worry, just use a good WP plugin. Never use one of those free ones that have several security breaches, make sure you buy one. I use this: http://tinyurl.com/3vc2cus but feel free to use another if you know another great paid one that you know works. Anyways, I hope you make this huge change and your search engine rankings boost your traffic. Good luck, if you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Posted by: Fernanda Kisch at May 23, 2011 5:32 PM

Each one of these incidents demonstrate is usually that noir writers obtained it right: the cops are only another gang. Theres nothing at all there to respect or admire, only fear.

Posted by: Daniel Hillabush at June 23, 2011 4:41 AM

I can't say that I completely agree, but then again I've never really thought of it that way before. Thanks for giving me something to think about when I'm supposed to have an empty mind while trying to fall asleep tonight lol..

Posted by: poker shirts at June 25, 2011 4:17 AM

Wow what a cool person, they always do really interesting things.

Posted by: fein saw blades at June 25, 2011 10:25 PM

Wow what a awesome thing, never ceases to amuse me.

Posted by: fein blade at June 25, 2011 10:51 PM

I am convinced I will somehow have to keep writing this episode even AFTER IT IS BROADCAST.

Posted by: vimax vimax at July 8, 2011 2:44 PM

I won't say that I completely agree, but then again I've never really thought of it that way before. Thanks for giving me something to occupy my mind when I'm supposed to have an empty mind while trying to fall asleep tonight lol..

Posted by: SEO e-books at July 11, 2011 7:30 PM

96 COE is what my mom used. She used to use 90 COE but now she uses 96 COE.

Posted by: Microwave Kilns at July 14, 2011 4:42 AM

Im a big fan

Posted by: Water Bottles With Logo at July 15, 2011 3:19 AM

This is something I actually have to do more analysis into, many thanks for the post

Posted by: Nicolette Favro at July 22, 2011 2:22 AM

Law of "Neutral and one dotted color": that is accompanied by embellishment and color neutral color clothing bags, so that will give you a very good match, for example: light tan dress match blue bag and tan high heels.cheap chanel handbags5

Posted by: Coach bags outlet at August 2, 2011 2:54 AM

Thanks for the interesting article.

Posted by: Daryl Ladewig at August 12, 2011 3:19 PM

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Posted by: Joannie Langness at August 29, 2011 4:18 AM

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Posted by: Jade Royalty at August 30, 2011 9:23 AM

Thanks for share quite good informations. Your website is great.I am impressed by the material that you have on this blog. It exhibits how effectively you comprehend this subject.

Posted by: Belle Maclaren at September 5, 2011 5:06 AM

Aww Yeaaaaaah

Posted by: attraction explained at September 9, 2011 11:33 PM

lol, troll science

Posted by: attraction explained at September 9, 2011 11:58 PM

Aww Yeaaaaaah

Posted by: prosolution at September 10, 2011 2:05 AM

Y U NO BACKLINK?

Posted by: linkkatalog at September 10, 2011 2:24 AM

U MAD?

Posted by: klokker at September 10, 2011 3:12 PM

This is bad and you should feel bad

Posted by: Local SEO at September 10, 2011 8:43 PM

Why are we here?

Posted by: economics tutor at September 11, 2011 12:50 AM

Why are we here?

Posted by: laundry detergent coupons at September 11, 2011 9:36 AM

I'm 12 and what is this?

Posted by: residual income at September 11, 2011 1:31 PM

Appreciate the recommendation! I'll try it out.

Posted by: provestra at September 12, 2011 5:57 AM

Always have to post a comment, I cant help it! Thanks, Sarah

Posted by: mujeres sin ropa at September 13, 2011 11:42 AM

I disagree, this really isn't all that great, I've got no idea why so many people think this is good.

Posted by: Accredited Nursing Programs at September 14, 2011 2:34 AM

Awesome post! I've been trying to come up with a good internet business idea for a while. Instead, I have come up with a great non-internet business idea, which kind of sucks in a way because this idea requires a lot of money, as opposed to a full internet-based business that might not require that much to get it started. I'm not giving up though. I recently started a blog where I plan to document my steps for starting my company. I figured it would keep me motivated and force me to keep at it. I also hope it will motivate the readers to keep trying to accomplish their goals. By the way, I love your site. I'll be adding it to my list of interesting blogs.

Posted by: Children Entertainers at September 14, 2011 8:02 AM

Why does this have so many comments?

Posted by: preeclampsia at September 14, 2011 12:56 PM

Posted by: nationwide car shipping at September 14, 2011 7:58 PM

fabelhafter wiedero der fuchefe zu genaktion mit bestanzus und speiten. stons den eckefeln des bezungslo ohne verwezu, sacker, rerern oder reitig.

Posted by: Jenga Slot at September 18, 2011 4:07 PM

I just arrived in Chiang Mai. I wanted to post on my blog, at Blogspot, but all of the headings are now in Thai, not English. Is the problem with my computer, or the hotel's wi-fi service, or what? How can I get things back to English again?.

Posted by: Harley Kiltie at September 26, 2011 12:22 AM

Great blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

Posted by: Junior Lapore at October 4, 2011 4:28 PM

Catherine Zeta-Jones is gorgeous. Not to knock Hanks, but come on, he’s not exactly in the same league as Zeta-Jones. If you plop them outside the movie world and into reality, would someone like Zeta-Jones instantly fall for this weird guy who stalks her in an airport? I don't think so. I didn’t believe the quick pairing of these two in the movie, and sadly, the love story is an unnecessary distraction in an otherwise entertaining and moving film.

Posted by: linda@lindaallenyeast at October 9, 2011 6:22 AM

As you'd expect from Spielberg, things are slick, smooth and light. A great story involving a man who has lost his country and his life.

Posted by: mike@truthaboutabsbook at October 9, 2011 4:05 PM

I don't like flying or airports.
However I did enjoy the film and think it is one of Hank's best movie.
Many of the best scenes are between Viktor and Amelia. Part of the film’s wonderful ending is due to the handling of the relationship.

Posted by: elena peterson at October 10, 2011 6:13 AM

But wanna remark that you have a very decent internet site , I like the pattern it really stands out.

Posted by: Maya at October 12, 2011 2:47 AM

Super billet. Votre article est la suite au miens.

Posted by: Freeporn at October 14, 2011 3:55 AM

Great article! I really enjoyed the reading. I am hoping to read more from you. I think you have great insight and vision. I am highly impressed with this information.

Posted by: Buck Puckett at October 17, 2011 11:49 PM

The kingdom of God is within you. - Luke 17:21

Posted by: Sergio Sandone at October 22, 2011 4:55 AM

I’d be inclined to allow with you on this. Which is not something I typically do! I really like reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

Posted by: treat sciatica now review at October 22, 2011 8:52 AM

A conservative is a man who just sits and thinks, mostly sits. ~Woodrow Wilson

Posted by: Elvina Shelburn at October 22, 2011 9:50 AM

Das ist beeindruckende poste für eine lange Zeit hab 'ich jemals gelesen Studie. Kann ich Ihre Kontaktdaten bitte? Ich habe somthing zu fragen . Merci.

Posted by: anonse at October 24, 2011 8:38 PM

When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.

Posted by: Burberry Pas Cher at November 9, 2011 3:13 AM

You completed some fine points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found mainly people will have the same opinion with your blog.

Posted by: myp2p4u first row at November 10, 2011 2:40 AM

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Posted by: Sadye Sunga at November 10, 2011 6:59 PM