Hey there! My name is Mike and I'm going to tell you a little about myself;
1. I am a freshman at the University of Minnesota and I am really excited about starting this new experience here. I have class 5 days a week but my earliest class starts at 9:00 am, so its not really all that bad.
2. I was raised in Eden Praire, MN. I played football and hockey there and it was an extremely fun time. My graduating class was almost 800 students and i only knew about half of them.
3. I have two older sisters (22 and 20) and they are very nice women. One of them is a student at the Univerity with me and another is a student at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Here's a few questions for you...;
1. Describe your childhood growing up in North Minneapolis
2. Do you enjoy going to school at Lincoln Elementary? why?
3. If there was one thing you could do... anything at all... what would it be?
If you would like to learn more about me, you can look at one of my other blog posts at the bottom of the page, it tells more about my past and what I want to do with my life.
I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you! Hopefully I'll see you soon.at October 20, 2005 3:06 PM