« Transfer of energy | Main | The Homeless »

Phenomenology

I thought the idea of phenomenology was interesting, at first I didn’t want to think that in order for there to be a reason for a place we need to establish ourselves there. But as I made my last blog prompt I thought for a while. If we would have overlooked the scenery without the log cabin being there as a resort or retreat, then that clearly proves the idea. I found the picture passed around with the bridge in it and looked intensely at the bridge and more closely at how it was constructed, whether it is sloppy or well designed. I could not take my eyes off the bridge to enjoy the surroundings. I don’t know if this falls under some other category of architecture obsession or still in the realms of phenomenology, but I do know that I found the picture with human involvement to be more interesting.

I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information an individual supply in your guests? Is going to be again frequently in order to check out new posts