Vodcasting 3!

Download file

I'm going to try posting another blog, again with a video file attached, and see if the video file shows up in my iTunes podcasting section.

Continue reading "Vodcasting 3!" »

Vodcasting two...

Download file

It Worked!!

Allright! It worked this time. For some reason, yesterday's attempt at subsribing to my own podcast via iTunes didn't work. I spent a few hours messing around with code and getting frustrated (which my wife always loves) but decided to give it another go today.

The funny thing is, I didn't do anything different today. I simply deleted and recreated this blog, made a new entry with the same audio file, and left all the XML code alone. I subscribed to it in my iTunes again and voila! The mp3 downloaded just fine and was sitting there waiting for me to play it. WEIRD!

I'm sure somebody could explain why this happened but as far as I understand, it's always supposed to be this easy to Podcast via this site. So - I'm going to assume that yesterdays problems were an anomaly unless something like this happens again.

Until next time, fellow blogonauts!

-PRM

My first podcast: let's hope it works this time!

I had trouble yesterday getting this system to properly sync up with iTunes. So I messed around with the XML and I think I made things worse. Now I'm going back to square 1.

I'm hoping I can get a grasp on this podcasting stuff as I know faculty will ask me to help them set up podcasts of their lectures and I need to know how it works.

Here is a song I wrote and recorded with my band, "Snackbox". The name of the song is "Piledriver".

Download file

We'll see what happens!