Random Blog

Hi, my name is Andrew. I’m a junior at the University of Minnesota. I’m majoring in Economic in CFANS. The University of MN wasn’t my first choice of college, it was Augsburg College. I didn’t get accepted to the school, but the University of MN accepted me. I didn’t like the school, because it’s has a big campus. Especially when you have class in the saint Paul campus then have to ride the connector back to the west bank for another class and having 20 minute do so. It just gets very stressful.

I don’t know if they are still my hobbies, collecting baseball, basketball, and football cards. I haven’t done so in a very long time, maybe in third grade or so. I liked to draw but I don’t have time for drawing well maybe doodling on the side of my notes. Now I am into cars. I want to make my car look different from other people Acura Integra. It does look like every other Acura Integra LS special edition out there, hey what you expect from a broke college student. Don’t have the money to spend to make it look different, but I’m selling my Integra. If anyone is reading this blog and want to buy a very nice Integra, Don’t hesitate to give me a ring and offer me a good price on it. I can go on about this so I’ll make it short and end it this way…….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1995 Acura Integra LS special edition for SALE!
SOLD!!!!.