Deanna Favre said faith will get her through this rough time, as it always has.

Deanna Favre, wife of Minnesota Vikings QB Brett Favre, declined to comment on Favre's recent allegation of sexting former New York Jets employe Jenn Sterger in 2008 when Favre was the quarterback for the Jets.

Deanna Favre told ABC'S "Good Morning America" interviewer Robin Roberts that faith will guide her through the situation, the Star Tribune reported.

"But faith really is my crutch, it's always been my crutch," Favre told Roberts. "It always gets me through. It got me through many struggles that you can read [in the book]."

Deanna Favre appeared on "Fox and Friends" and "Good Morning America" to promote her book co-authored with Pastor Shane Stanford "The CURE for the Chronic Life."

The Pioneer Press reports Deanna Favre's interviews on "Fox and Friends" and "Good Morning America" were scheduled before the sexting allegations started.

This page contains a single entry by pluym001 published on October 21, 2010 4:01 PM.

Britain government acts on spending deficit was the previous entry in this blog.

Mark Dayton pledges to sportsmen and sportswomen is the next entry in this blog.