Local Government Innovation & Redesign

To support local government redesign efforts and recognize the innovative work already underway, the Public and Nonprofit Leadership Center has partnered with state associations to create the Local Government Innovation & Redesign Guide and host a yearly Local Government Innovations Awards ceremony.

Reading List

Powered by Delicious

Blogroll

Gary DeCramer 1944 - 2012

Gary.JPG

The Public and Nonprofit Leadership Center has lost a shining light. Dr. Gary DeCramer, Director of the Humphrey School's Masters of Public Affairs program, passed away suddenly on March 7, 2012. Our faculty and students mourn Gary's extraordinary wisdom and kindness. He was a thoughtful man in every sense of the word. We are lucky, indeed, to have known and loved him.

I was saddened to learn about Gary's sudden death. Among the many things I will remember him for is the shot of confidence he gave me at a time when things were not going so well for me. Part of what made him wise is that he undrestood the dynamics of defeat as well as recovery. I'll miss him. I feel sorry for his wife and daughter.

The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author(s), and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs or the University of Minnesota. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota or the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs.